By Neil MacFarquhar
May 31, 20²0 updated 10:25 p.m ET
Amid the rush to assign blame fo4 the widespread violence and Vandalism breaking out in American cities, accusations that Extremists or other outside agitators were behind the destruction continued to ricochet online and on airwaves on Sunday.
Numerous political leaders, starting with President Trump, hàve leveled accusations at various groups, asserting that some radical agenda is at play in transforming once peaceful Protests over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody.
(Read more with The New York Times)
- Hayley Arceneaux: Cancer survivor joins first all-civilian space mission
- MWC Shanghai: Gadget companies gather for rare pandemic tech expo
- Winnipeg Satire Page Is Begging Locals To Stop Making ‘Sexually Suggestive’ Snow People
- “So Many People Are Actually Exempt From Canada’s Quarantine Rules & This Is Why” on Flipboard
- Ottawa needs an aggressive immigration plan