Ethiopia said it seeks to reach an agreement with Egypt and Sudan in the next two weeks, as it proceed with construction.
” Ethiopia is scheduled to begin filling the Grand Ethiopian Rennaissance Dam within the next two weeks, during which the remaining construction work will continue, “Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s office said on twitter.
” It is on this period of that the three countries have agreed to reach a final agreement on few pending matters.”
The African union holds consecutive video conference and meeting concerning the GERD before The UN summit in next week.
- Hayley Arceneaux: Cancer survivor joins first all-civilian space mission
- MWC Shanghai: Gadget companies gather for rare pandemic tech expo
- Winnipeg Satire Page Is Begging Locals To Stop Making ‘Sexually Suggestive’ Snow People
- “So Many People Are Actually Exempt From Canada’s Quarantine Rules & This Is Why” on Flipboard
- Ottawa needs an aggressive immigration plan