The Ethiopian government officials are preparing evacuation of its citizens which was started months ago by the corona virus pandemic period.
Following the announcement by the Federal government is saying that evacuations from Nigeria will end on August 25, Ethiopian Airlines has said that it will be undertaking its last evacuation flight out of Nigeria on Friday, August 21.
The airlines said in a statement that is only resume normal operations when the restrictions are lifted. The services of the airline to evacuate from Lagos, Houston, Abuja and Newark.
- Hayley Arceneaux: Cancer survivor joins first all-civilian space mission
- MWC Shanghai: Gadget companies gather for rare pandemic tech expo
- Winnipeg Satire Page Is Begging Locals To Stop Making ‘Sexually Suggestive’ Snow People
- “So Many People Are Actually Exempt From Canada’s Quarantine Rules & This Is Why” on Flipboard
- Ottawa needs an aggressive immigration plan