Ethiopia election chairperson , Birtukan Mideksa, explains about her decision to postpone election 2020. It is raising so many questions at the sole decision making body and the provision f law and its constitutional amendments.
follow the video conversation
- Hayley Arceneaux: Cancer survivor joins first all-civilian space mission
- MWC Shanghai: Gadget companies gather for rare pandemic tech expo
- Winnipeg Satire Page Is Begging Locals To Stop Making ‘Sexually Suggestive’ Snow People
- “So Many People Are Actually Exempt From Canada’s Quarantine Rules & This Is Why” on Flipboard
- Ottawa needs an aggressive immigration plan